Your responsibility will include (but is not limited to)
OFF-PAGE STRATEGY AND OPTIMIZATION
- Knowledge of Off-page SEO best practices.
- Identifying and removing any potentially harmful inbound links that could negatively affect the website´s ranking.
- Identification of link spam issues.
- Measure performance through Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools.
- Work closely with Off-Page specialist and execute tasks.
- Brainstorm and create content for link-building campaigns.
- Pitch journalists via email, Twitter, blog comments, Facebook, or on the phone and build relationships with them.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in Off-Page SEO.
- Experience in doing SEO competitive research.
- Able to work on multiple projects, brands, languages, and geo’s concurrently
- Experience in outreach campaign marketing.
- Expertise with Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio).
- Experience in MOZ, SemRush, Ahrefs, Jira, and others.
- Willing to be part of a great team, grow as a specialist, continuously expand knowledge in all SEO disciplines, and follow SEO tendencies.
- Excellence in English both written and verbal.
- Experience in journalism or storytelling is considered as a plus.
- Previous off-page experience required.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of a growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!