Finnplay is the leading iGaming platform provider from the Nordics. We offer a trusted, open, and fully integrated casino and sportsbook platform. We are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join our payment team in Tallinn. The payment support team is one of our main points of contact for our customers. We'd like you to have excellent communication skills and a desire to help our customers. You will work closely with various internal stakeholders, such as software developers, business controllers, risk & compliance officers, and account managers to achieve a common goal: Help our clients THRIVE.
- Resolve game/payment-related inquiries from our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Support stage and production site release.
- Support roll-out of product and new site launches.
- Collaborate closely with Game Providers and Payment Service Providers in different verticals.
- Manage back-office configurations.
- Provide a high standard of client service, and ensure the client’s technical and set up issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Escalate any issues to the immediate manager in a timely manner.
Minimum degree in related discipline or equivalent industry related experience.
- Knowledge of games/payments or the iGaming industry is advantageous.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion to drive results, strong ownership, and accountability.
Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: annual company performance bonus, an extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!